As seasoned runner, Menchu has first hand experience in injury prevention and nursing. As a yoga therapist, she has a keen interest in body mechanics. These two facets allow her to put together comprehensive and sport-specific yoga programmes.
Yoga can help to:
- stretch key muscles, improving flexibility and range of motion;
- strengthen underused muscles;
- correct postural imbalances;
- build core strength;
- improve balance;
- develop more efficient breathing techniques;
- reduce the risk of injury;
- speed injury recovery time;
- improve focus and concentration;
- reduce competition-related stress and anxiety.
Whether you are an individual training towards the next PB, or a sports club searching for a cross-training alternative, get in touch to discuss your needs and arrange a taster class.